Friday 21 March 2008

NEW BIKE: Felt TK2




Having had done a few track sessions a couple of years ago, and living near the fabulous Herne Hill Velodrome, I felt it was time to explore this a little further. I had looked at a few track bikes on eBay, but was never sure what to go for. I had seen the Felt TK2 and thought it looked like a great machine, but at £1,000 it was a lot of dough for a bike with no gears or brakes (or pedals for that matter). Anyway, I spotted a great deal on a 58cm 2007 model and decided "what the hell".

I'm not going to review the bike in this post (not enough time on it yet), but I thought I'd post a couple of pics of it at its first outing at Herne Hill a couple of weeks ago. It seems like a great machine, although the saddle (Felt branded) is the most uncomfortable piece of junk I have ever had the misfortune to place my backside on. It will be heading to an auction near you REAL soon.

No comments: